What are the new member rates?
Effective July 1, our new member rates will be:
- Direct Primary Care memberships will be increasing to $125/month.
- Medicare Concierge memberships will be increasing to $100/month.
- Non-Medicare Concierge memberships will be increasing to $100/month; and on 1/1/2022 no longer be offered.
Why is Wise Patient increasing their rates?
1) To allow us to maintain the quality of your medical care – Cost of doing business in Seattle has grown considerably, and we want to maintain the “doctor in your pocket” standard of communication and availability that sets us apart from other practices. Most primary care physicians spend on average less than 20 minutes with patients, and we are proud to far exceed that average without ever having to overbook our schedules! This increase allows us to maintain the longer appointments and level of access that is the standard at Wise Patient.
2) To continue to improve the quality of your lifestyle care – We want to continue to invest in your lifestyle health by expanding our voucher program and community partnerships. As a member of Wise Patient, each year you can access one set of vouchers for free services with some of our community partners, including:
Voucher sets are typically valued between $150-$300, and the feedback about the services has been overwhelming positive from patients who have claimed their vouchers.
3) The quality of your physicians – All our physicians are fully booked, and we’ve had to start a wait list for people who want to become members with us. We are already looking for a new physician to join our team, and to recruit and retain the best physicians, we strive to create the kind of doctoring experience they envisioned when they started medical school.
4) Creating additional value for you – We are always working to provide even more value to our members. Our future vision includes:
- Contracting even lower laboratory costs and offering a list of yearly blood tests for free (we expect this to roll out in Fall of 2021)
- Increasing the depth and breadth of our voucher program for your lifestyle health
- Expanding our community health partnerships
- Contracting even lower radiology costs, including offering some free X-Ray services
- Additional clinic locations