Membership Medicine Benefits
Among the reasons patients have cited for choosing Direct Primary Care or Concierge Medicine are:
- UNLIMITED Primary Care
- More Comprehensive Care
- Better Access To Their Personal Physician Beyond Office Visits (Phone and video appointments available!)
- Improved Fitness And Lifestyle Tracking
- Decreased Monthly Health Costs (When Paired With A Low-Premium High Deductible Insurance Plan)
- Major Discounts For Common Medical Tests
- Better Long-Distance Care While Working And Traveling
- Improved Fitness in partnership with MoveMend and/or Zum Fitness
The Wise Patient Direct Primary Care (DPC) Membership Fee is: $100/month. The Concierge Medicine (CM) Membership Fee is: $75/month.
The membership is a flat rate monthly plan with no down payment, no minimal term, and you can discontinue at any time without penalty. It allows the doctor a smaller more exclusive practice, about one third of a normal practice size. With fewer total patients, a physician can provide more detailed care which should result in healthier happier patients. Membership Medicine is an innovative way to deliver primary care that is catching on across the country.